- About the Academies
- Our Programme
- Our Vision in Action
- News & Publications
Built on a 100-acre site near the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, the Aga Khan Academy Hyderabad offers state-of-the art facilities on a secure, landscaped campus.
Our school is the second in a network of about 18 planned Academies offering the highest international standard of education to students in countries across Africa, South and Central Asia, and the Middle East.
The campus has been specially designed by renowned architects and is purpose built. Our facilities include the following academic and resource areas:
- subject and age-specific classrooms
- well-equipped science and computer laboratories
- library and resource centres
- rooms for the fine arts, music and dance, including individual practice booths and a music recording area.
The Commons building houses the dining hall and an array of spaces for school activities. It is designed to be the hub of student activity, serving as the Academy’s main space for major school functions, including music and drama performances, and public lectures.
Our sports facilities are extensive and include:
- swimming and diving pools
- sports fields, for example for soccer, hockey and athletics
- cricket pitch
- tennis and squash courts
- athletics centre for aerobics, dance and fitness.
We invite you to visit the Academy to take a tour of our campus.